Sunday 27 January 2013

Not as productive a week, but still lots of fun!

This week I got to entertain visitors from Europe so productivity was lower but I was having fun!
For those of you not paying attention to such things this is the week of the NAMM Show, and thus it is that we have guests.
We toured Little Saigon and visited our local Arabic market, we ate at The Crab Cooker and walked the pier at Seal Beach on a foggy day, most of all we had fun!
On my my down time I did my best to be creative, with some failed attempts.
For example, I started the sock, but still couldn't fathom the next part of the pattern...


Then I started my cards, but realized I didn't have what I needed...


However I did make some Lemon Ginger Marmalade, which was a bit of a bear, but seems good all the same.


Yes that would be peeled and hand shredded.


I also pulled off my first jewelry in ages...


It's just simple, but flawless which is always nice...


Finally I mixed up some new incenses to go with a batch I made last month...


As you can see they are astrological and fiery, last months were watery....


Not the most elegantly packaged for now, but that is not the point. I'm just having fun for now.

2 comments:

Scriptor Senex said...

What a crearive soul you are. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy calling in on your blog when I get the chance.

(I came here via your comment on GB's blog about pickling onions - a useful tip!)

Cat said...

Thanks for dropping by!
Your blogs look interesting too!