Sunday 8 January 2012

Challenge free blogging

It's that time of year when we are expected to make resolutions, commitments etc.
People challenge and prompt us to "action". It appears that they have no perception that we have lives, or perhaps they don't have lives, who is it say. Either way this is the time of year when that ball gets rolling and I am here to say I do not need it!

 Last night I spent some time reviewing blogs signed up for a few of the various bloggy challenges and selected a few to follow and comment on, generally they were blogs that were concise, heart felt and humorous. Some were garden or food focused aspects of the community others, just personal reflections. Over the course of the evening I looked at perhaps two hundred blogs and found maybe half a dozen, some seem new to blogging others have followings. It certainly was a a long and voyeuristic evening, however, I liked who I found and perhaps they will stop by here. Who is to say.

In other news, I had a wonderful afternoon yesterday hanging out with my reading group friends, we discussed our book, and some possible options for our next title. I think we will go with Drawing Down the Moon and then consider other texts.


I want to see if we can get things to happen regularly this year, last year was not as focused as I would have liked. I think we chose the last Saturday of the month for our get togethers.

No comments: