Sunday, 20 January 2008

The realtor

He called tonight, he was pushing inland, I'm not impressed. I'm inclined to wait at least a couple of months to see what's happening. We can currently afford the entry level single family residence (non association) in either Fountain Valley or Costa Mesa, I want to see if things improve before we look to bigger and better inland properties. We will see, Puppy is looking inland as we speak, there is some eco home that's for sale, I suppose it is worth a look.

2 comments:

rivster said...

Having grown up in Fountain Valley, I can tell you that it is a low-key, lovely place in which to live!! I work there, my son goes to school there, and one day (God-willing) we'll be able to move back there :)

Cat said...

I love Fountain Valley, but sadly for now the houses are going for $500,000 at the base line. While we could afford this, it would involve the consumption of much Top Ramen and not a lot to dosh for renovation. I'm hoping to hold out against my husband and realtor till the price drops some more, but as my husband points out the houses are actually selling at that price so they may not drop much more :(