Tuesday 17 August 2010

Tea on Tuesday!

Today I would like to say thank you to my dear friend Yoga Gal who has showered me with many gifts, the most important one of which was her friendship. Sadly friendship is hard to capture with a camera, and thus the rest of the world will have to settle for Tea on Tuesday Pics.
Recently I received a package from YG in the mail. Inside was a heartfelt note and a spoon with a wonderful story of times past and present in the life of a spoon.
So it is that this Tea on Tuesday I bring you...


The cup too was a YG gift, it came with it's own strainer and cup cover. Isn't it wonderful?


I am hoping that one day soon YG will join me for tea in my garden.
Hopefully we will celebrate my kitchen cabinets being finished.

1 comment:

United Studies said...

What a wonderful friend you have.