Tuesday 15 April 2008

Call me a Doubting Thomas!

Earlier this year, when Vibrant Glow went on about her new hair dryer, I thought to myself "how good could it be?" But I saved it on Amazon, by the time I got around to buying it it had dropped ten bucks from her bargain price but was on back order. Finally it came in, my husband teased me about buying a new hair dryer when I don't use the one I have, so it sat on the shelf for a bit. Well today I finally picked it up, and all I can say is "thank you VG!" I have only ever ended up with hair like this fresh out of the salon, it truly is unreal.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

I'm relieved to know that you feel the same way. After I wrote the post on VG, I got a little concerned that others may not find the hair dryer as amazing as I did after they bought it. I would have felt a bit guilty if you felt like you threw your money away. So glad you're as happy with it as me. I love to pass along good, helpful advice :) - Deanne

Cat said...

It's wild!

Tamed my frizzies right down!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog and thanks for the tip on VG! Sounds like I have to have one too!