Thursday 7 February 2008

Feeling displaced

We've been packing, so much is in boxes I really just don't feel like I have a home anymore.
The good news is that we signed the loan documents tonight and everything looks like it is moving smoothly along. We will meet the Werewolves/owners on Monday (not a full moon). I just can't wait to be moved.
In other news, Recopacks have had their truck stolen which is no fun for them, sadly this means that we went out and bought bubble rap last night and have been scavenging boxes all week. Hopefully they will get it back soon.

2 comments:

United Studies said...

I just love how you find pictures that aptly describe your situation. :-) I know the feeling of being displaced.

Melissa said...

I know how you feel. We are in the middle of moving to. We are moving from Utah to Alaska and we have things packed up and ready to go, but they will take 2-5 weeks to get to us! So I think it will take us about a month to fall back into a rutine! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!